Sunday, July 4, 2010

3:15pm

Just slept the best I've slept in days.
Weeks, maybe.
It was only two hours but it felt like more.

Am up and feeling discomfort with contractions.
I can't tell yet which way this is going to go but it's definitely doing something.

Daddy spent my nap time reading up on our issues and is leaning toward giving you more time.
The midwives are supportive of my decision either way but also lean towards giving you more time.
Me...I just want this to stop.
I don't want to think about it anymore, I don't want to talk about it anymore, I just want it over.
I never, in my WILDEST dreams, imagined this as a possible birth scenario.
Having "issues", yes, but this one?
Didn't even know it was a possibility.

Your brothers and sister tie-dyed a onesie for you for the 4th.
It's ready.

Loving you already,
Mama