Sunday, July 4, 2010

1:03pm

I've had food, water, a massage, a walk and a whole lot of herbal stimulant.
Now I'm heading down for a nap and to hopefully coax these contractions to truly begin labor.
I'm still having them, which is a very good thing--it's much harder to convince a stubborn uterus to get a move on when it's a quiet one.

The stimulants (I'm taking blue cohosh and cotton root something or other) should take effect within about three hours and I'm approaching that point.

Daddy and I are trying to hash out our next move if this doesn't work.
Neither of us is particularly interested in making the hospital move unless it's absolutely necessary.

I'm reserving judgement until later this evening--I need to give this stuff a fair chance at working for me.

Any help you'd like to give would be great :)

Am in good spirits, worried and anxious a bit, but mostly...just wanting to get out of this situation ASAP.

Loving you already,
Mama