Wednesday, February 3, 2010

17 Weeks, 6 Days

Thank you.

Now stop it!  I know I said I wanted a chill baby but I meant when you come OUT.
Being chill in there scares the crap out of me.
So be crazy!
Go wild!
Jump robe with your umbilical cord, I don't care!

Just don't...be so still.
That's scary.

Loving you already (Drama Queen? King?),
Mama

PS...I'm totally telling on you tomorrow. 
And whatever you've moved to just under my ribcage, that doesn't belong there.  Please find a different spot because that's really uncomfortably distracting.  Certainly you've got plenty of room still.  I did mention Creux was damn near nine pounds?  Find. Another. Spot.  (Really, what is that?  It's not you so it must be an organ? That's a lovely thought.  Egads, is that going to stay there for the next five months?  Yikes.)